Last modified: 4/14/2016
At Technologix Group, LLC (“Company”or “We”), We recognize and respect that every guest expects privacy and confidentiality in all dealings with us, and We are committed to protecting your privacy through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information We may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.gotechnologix.com(our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information Company collects:
- On the Website.
In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website or Company. It does not apply to information collected by:
- Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including Company’s affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including Company affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from, or on, the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to, or on the Website. Company does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to Company or on the Website, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If Company learns that it has collected or received Personal Information from or about a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, Company will delete that information. If you believe Company might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information Company Collects About You and How Company Collects It
Company collects several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number, billing address, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline(“Personal Information”)
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and usage details. If you communicate with Company by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
Company collects this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to Company or on or through the Website.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners. Additionally, you may elect to use certain services on or through the Website which require you to download and install software on your computer (“Downloaded Software”). The Downloaded Software may collect and transmit information from your computer system solely relating to the Downloaded Software and for the purpose of providing you with the relevant services.
Information You Provide to Us
The information Company collects on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. Company may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact Company.
- [Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.]
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your requests. You will be required to provide Personal Information before using certain services on or through the Website.
- Your search queries on the Website. You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, Company cannot control the actions of other users of the Website. Therefore, Company cannot and does not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. Information Company Collects Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, Company may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about the your type of computer and internet connection, including your IP address, domain servers, operating system, web browser type, referring source which may have sent you to the Website, and other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Website (collectively, “Traffic Data”).
The information Company collects automatically is statistical data. It helps Company to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling it to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies Company uses for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and Company’s e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). We do not collect Personal Information automatically, but Company may tie this information to Personal Information about you that Company collects from other sources or you provide to us.
How Company Uses Your Information
Company uses information that Company collects about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from Company or the Website.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out Company’s obligations and enforce Company’s rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Company.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services Company offers or provides through the Website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose, with your consent. Company may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please [check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the [order form/registration form])/adjust your user preferences in your account profile). Storage Company stores all Traffic Data and review postings indefinitely, even after “deletion,” and may archive such information elsewhere. Company stores all Personal Information until you request that Company modify or delete it, in which case Company may still retain certain Personal Information for the reasons described herein. Disclosure of Your Information Company may disclose aggregated information about Website users, without restriction.
- To Company’s subsidiaries, franchises and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties Company uses to support its business [and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them].
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Technologix Group, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Technologix Group, LLC about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by Company when you provide the information.
- With your consent. You may choose not to provide Company with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use some of the services on the Website; however you will not be able to access and use certain key features of the services and/or the Website that require your Personal Information.
Company may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If Company believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Technologix Group, LLC, Company’s customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties. Choices About How Company Uses and Discloses Your Information Company strives to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us.
Company has created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information: